Deodorized Edible Oil Refining Equipment Exporter, Small Oil Refining Equipment, Decolorizing Refining Machine, Sunflower Oil Refining Machine Price,grape seed crude oil refining.
Grape seed is a high-quality edible oil resource. The grape seed oil obtained after processing is a high linoleic acid oil, which is suitable for making nutritional food for the elderly, infants and young children, medical food and special food for workers at heights.
The oil content of grape seeds is 14%~17%. The proportion of unsaturated fatty acids in most varieties of grape seed oil is more than 70% of the total fatty acids, and some are even as high as 81%. The common extraction process of grape seed oil is traditional pressing method and leaching method. In order to obtain edible finished grapeseed oil, after the crude oil is extracted, it needs to be refined and removed by refining oil equipment. The grapeseed oil refining process is as follows:
Crude grape seed oil→filtration→hydration→determination of acid
value→deacidification→dehydration→decolorization→deodorization→freezing→fine filtration→reserve of refined oil
Grape seed oil refining equipment
1. Filtration; the crude oil is first filtered to remove solid suspended matter in the grape seed crude oil, and the impurities in the crude oil are not more than 0.2%.
2. Hydration degumming: Utilizing the hydrophilicity of the peptized impurities in the oil, a certain amount of hot water, NaCI, phosphoric acid and other electrolyte solutions are added to the hot oil under stirring, so that the peptized impurities in it are coagulated and settled, and the grapes The seed oil is separated.
3. Deacidification: Detect the acid value in the filtered grape seed crude oil, and calculate the theoretical alkali addition amount and excess alkali amount according to the acid value. Remove free fatty acids in crude oil, increase oil transparency, reduce smoke point, and prevent oil from oxidative deterioration.
4. Decolorization: In a vacuum state, raise the temperature of the oil to 105~110°C for dehydration, then use clay and activated carbon to absorb the colors such as chlorophyll in the grape seed oil, and filter out the clay and activated carbon in the oil to obtain Brightly colored, clarified grapeseed oil.
5. Deodorization: heat the decolorized grape seed oil to above 180°C, and under the condition of a vacuum of 260pa, use the principle of steam stripping to further remove the odor and residual free fatty acids in the oil and reduce the color price and peroxide value.
6. Dewaxing: Slowly freeze the oil to gradually cool the grape seed oil to about -10°C to make it fully crystallized, and then remove the wax (fat) by freezing and filtering, and the grape seed oil reaches the level of national first-class edible oil standard.