|Model: 6YL-160||Shaft Speed:38-45(r/min)||Voltage: 380v||Weight: 960kg||Type:automatic|
|Capacity: 14-18t/d||Motor: 22kw||Dimensions: 2020*700*1480（mm)||Residue:<6.5%||Material:stainless steel|
6YL-160 oil press extruder is an advanced seed oil press extruder, characterized by its simple design, easy to use, wide suitability and continuous operation, high productivity and high oil output rate. Moreover, this oil press extruder can be used for various raw materials and depending on oil content of the particular crop you are pressing, the machine will extract 90-95% of it. So for canola and sunflowers, you will get about 300kgs per ton.Soybeans yield are about half and the remaining cake is worth more for animal feed.
- Labor Saving: the same output can save 62% of the labor force, and one to two people can organize production.
- High Oil Yield Rate: compared with old and traditional oil press, the oil output rate of our oil press machine can be 5 to 8 percentage points higher. For example, use our oil press machine to process about 50 kg soybean can get about 3.5~4 kg crude soybean oil, which can greatly save cost and increase income.
- Quality Guaranteed: every part of the oil press machine, from the smallest parts to the whole machine, is completely designed and manufactured by our own factory, so the quality and technical advantages of our oil press machine are not comparable to those produced or assembled by some small factories.
- Long-term Performance: because the pressing ring and squeezer will wear out due to the extrusion and frictions. In order to increase the wear resistance coefficient, we updated the heat treatment equipment, improved the heat treatment temperature and the depth of carburizing to extend the service life of parts, further to reduce operational cost of users.
- High Efficiency, Energy Saving and Optimized Transmission: choose the most reasonable gear ratio and maximize the energy output to achieve the purpose of high efficiency and energy saving
The oil press market is mainly composed of four segments: product type, application field, function and region.
In terms of product types, the oil press market mainly includes single-screw oil presses, double-screw oil presses, and tea presses. Among them, the single-screw oil press is the most common type of oil press and is mainly used for small-scale production, the double-screw oil press is suitable for medium-scale production, and the tea press is suitable for the production of tea oil.
In terms of application fields, the oil press market mainly involves the food, chemical and energy fields. Among them, the food field is the largest application field, accounting for 40% of the market share. The development of the chemical industry and energy field is also constantly promoting the growth of the oil press market.
In terms of functions, the oil press market mainly includes pretreatment oil presses, crushing oil presses, filter oil presses, etc. Pretreatment oil press is used to remove impurities and residues from seeds to improve the quality of the oil.
In addition, oil presses are also widely used in the industrial market, such as the production of lubricants, biodiesel, etc. With the accelerated development of industrialization, the prospects of oil presses in the industrial market are also very broad.
With the continuous advancement of technology and the continuous expansion of the market, the market demand for oil presses will continue to grow.