How much is the price of small cottonseed oil refining machine? Which cottonseed oil refining equipment is the best? How much is the price of cottonseed oil refining equipment? btma cottonseed oil refining equipment manufacturer, cottonseed oil refining method, cottonseed oil refining equipment features and prices.
Components in the oil other than triglycerides are called impurities.
The role of cottonseed oil refining equipment is to remove impurities in crude cottonseed oil, maintain the biological properties of the oil, and retain or extract useful substances. In fact, refining equipment does not remove all impurities, but selectively removes them.
According to the composition and nature of impurities in cottonseed crude oil, it can be divided into three categories:
(1) Insoluble solid impurities, such as sediment, cake powder, fiber, clay, catalyst, etc.
(2) Colloidal impurities, such as free fatty acids, sterols, vitamin E, pigments, vitamins, gossypol, etc.
(3) Volatile impurities, such as water, alcohols, hydrocarbon solvents, odorous substances, etc.
Most impurities are detrimental to the quality and storage safety of oils. For example, water not only affects the transparency of oils, but also promotes the hydrolysis and rancidity of oils; free fatty acids affect the flavor and promote deterioration; phospholipids can make oils cloudy and produce Black precipitation, foaming, bitter taste, etc. Various pigments directly affect the color of the oil, and also promote the rancidity of the oil; the presence of colloids, sulfur- and phosphorus-containing compounds, soapstock, and heavy metal salts. , which brings difficulties to subsequent processes such as stripping and deacidification.
The main process of cottonseed oil refining equipment
(1) Degumming: the removal of phospholipids, mucus, resins, proteins, sugars, trace metals, etc. Extracted from crude oil, generally adopts hydration method, acid refining method, etc.
(2) Deacidification: neutralize with food-grade alkali to remove free fatty acids, acid pigments, sulfides, insoluble impurities and trace metals in oil.
(3) Water washing: wash away the soapstock and water-soluble impurities remaining in the oil during the deacidification process.
(4) Dehydration: remove the moisture in the refined oil by heating and vacuum drying.
(5) Decolorization: Use clay, aluminum silicate, activated carbon and other adsorbents to remove various pigments, colloids, oxides, etc. in the oil.
(6) Deodorization: The principle of vacuum stripping is used to remove low-molecular odor substances, free fatty acids, monoglycerides, diglycerides, sulfides and thermal decomposition products of pigments in oil.
(7) Dewaxing or degreasing: methods such as freezing, crystallization or winterization, fractional distillation and extraction are mainly used to remove wax or solid fat in oil.
How much is the price of cottonseed oil refining equipment?
A set of small cottonseed oil refining equipment costs tens of thousands of yuan, hundreds of thousands of yuan, and hundreds of thousands of yuan. It mainly depends on how much oil you produce and how much oil you process. Because the output determines the specifications of the refining equipment, the higher the output, the higher the price; the degree of refining determines which process links the refining equipment includes, such as the production of general edible oil, deacidification, degreasing, filtration, etc.
For example, the traditional process of producing ordinary edible oil includes degumming, deacidification, decolorization, deodorization, etc. , but if the first-grade edible oil often needs to be dewaxed, the cost of edible oil refining equipment will be higher at this time. In addition, the material (carbon steel, stainless steel) and quality of refining equipment are also factors that affect the price of refining equipment.