Coconut fruit is a tropical high-yield oil crop. At present, many coconut oil press equipment manufacturers have no experience in processing tropical oil. Therefore, the application of conventional methods and equipment for oil production often brings many problems.
Combined with my own personal experience, I will make some experience summary for colleagues who are committed to the processing and production of tropical vegetable oil.
Coconut oil is mainly produced by pressing dried coconut oil. Taking the conventional process of pressing dry coconut oil with a 20t/d large-scale screw press as an example, the production process of coconut oil is analyzed.
The main equipment of the 20T/D coconut oil press production line is: 1 hammer mill, 1 billet mill, 1 steamer, 2 screw presses, 1 oil tank, centrifugal One oil residue separator, five chain hoists, and one belt conveyor.
Coconut oil production line technology and problems that need attention
1. Dried coconut conveying: The raw material of dried coconut is massive solid, so it is not suitable to be conveyed by elevator; because the imported small scraper conveyor is too small, the feeding is not smooth, and the cost of too large scraper conveyor is too high, so the belt conveyor is used Machine, its inclination angle shall not exceed 30 degrees, otherwise it is easy to drop the material. Install an iron removal device on the conveying device before crushing to prevent metal substances from damaging the processing equipment and ensure the quality of the coconut oil cake.
2. Grinding: Dried coconut meat is a tough blocky solid obtained after drying coconut meat. Hole size, reduce the number of hammer heads, and arrange the hammer heads evenly across. Copra is a kind of oil with high oil content, and the chain elevator is used to convey the crushed materials.
3. Rolling: Dried coconut has high oil content, and it is easy to produce oil when the rolling distance is too small. In addition, after being crushed and conveyed, the oil has penetrated into the surface of the material, which is easy to agglomerate and stick to the roller, resulting in difficulty in rolling or even blockage; between rolls.
4. Steaming and frying: Due to the continuous stirring of the steaming and frying pan, the dried coconut is easy to come out of the frying pan and drip oil along the main shaft, causing waste in the workshop and environmental pollution; at the same time, the materials are easy to agglomerate, which brings difficulties to transportation. Solution: reduce the pulverization degree of the material, reduce the stirring time, and clean the discharge nozzle of the steam frying pan and the discharge nozzle of the elevator frequently to prevent the accumulation of materials.
5. Oil extraction: Due to the different properties of crushed dried coconut and ordinary oil, there may be problems such as no feeding, no cake, and no oil in the oil section of the pressing cage. So it is necessary to adjust the bead gap. When extruding the desiccated coconut material, there should be very little gap between the strips.
After improving the steaming and frying conditions of the material, the feeding is normal, and the oil is mainly produced in the second stage and the third stage. It is worth mentioning that at the beginning of feeding, before the temperature of the pressure chamber rises, the flow rate of the material entering the pressure chamber should not be large, otherwise it is easy to form a thin paste at the feeding place, resulting in poor cake output or even sintering.
6. Oil clarification and filtration: Copra contains a lot of fiber, so crude oil contains a lot of slag. In order to reduce the burden on the filter, an oil clarification process is set up in the process flow, and the oil residue is directly returned to the oil press for oil extraction, and the obtained crude coconut oil is subjected to five stripping processes of the refining equipment to obtain coconut oil.