BTMA-Four FAQ About Payment And Delivery

Q: What is your payment method? After I decide to buy the machine, how do I pay?

  • Our payment methods are T/T 、Alibaba platform payment and West Union.
  • T/T: Settlement in foreign exchange cash, you will remit the money to the foreign exchange bank account designated by our company, and the specific account number will be notified in the proforma invoice
  • Alibaba platform payment: We have our own store on the Alibaba platform, you can choose to pay for the order, and the Alibaba platform will provide you with protection
  • You should first pay 30% of the total amount as a deposit. After receiving the deposit, we will notify the factory to arrange production. After the production is completed, we will take photos and videos for you to inspect the goods, and then you will pay the remaining 70% of the balance.

Q: How long time for you to arrange delivery?

A: We will notify the factory to produce the required machines for you immediately after receiving the deposit. Generally, the production can be completed within two weeks after receiving the deposit. Then we take photos and videos for you to check.After you pay the final payment, it can be shipped.

Q: How long does it take to arrive my port after delivery?

  • If you are in a Southeast Asian country, general goods can reach the destination port within two weeks after delivery
  • lIf you are in a Central Asian country, general goods can reach the destination port within 20-30 days after delivery
  • lIf you are in an African country, general goods can reach the port of destination within 30-40 days after delivery
  • lIf you are in a South American country, general goods can reach the destination port within 60-70 days after delivery
  • lNo matter where you are, we will arrange the fastest speed to deliver the goods to you safely

Q: What price do you usually quote? Does it include shipping costs?

A: We can quote EXW, FOB, CIF prices for customers. If you have your own freight forwarder or shipping company, we can also deliver the goods to your freight forwarder.

250 oil filter

$790.00
Oil filters are designed specially to fit medium and Small sized spiral type oil press.The machine is particularly being used as a oil purifier in the oil pressing plants for filtering edible or vegetable oils.

350 oil filter

$980.00
Oil filters are designed specially to fit medium and Small sized spiral type oil press.The machine is particularly being used as a oil purifier in the oil pressing plants for filtering edible or vegetable oils.

6YL-100 oil press

$1,750.00
This machine is our factory improved patented product, is the relatively advanced oil press machine. It has the advantages of low investment, simple matching, easy maintenance, strong adaptability and high efficiency of oil production, etc.

6YL-100 oil press diesel engine

$1,890.00
This machine is our factory improved patented product, is the relatively advanced oil press machine. It has the advantages of low investment, simple matching, easy maintenance, strong adaptability and high efficiency of oil production, etc.

You might also enjoy

Shopping cart

Sign in

No account yet?

Translate »